Monday, September 24, 2012

[Trans] 24Sep2012 Teuk's tweets

3:11am: Although "We got married" has already ended, it seems like we're still continuing to receive love from everyone~Thank you to fans from all over the world! Australia, China, Hongkong, Indonesia, Italy, Japan, Macau, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Africa, Taiwan, Thailand, America!!


5:18am: I only watched Radio Star now~^^Keke. It's funny. Keke. Although there are a lot more funnier things~~Kids, well done~

5:40am: My only friends whom I've known for 19 years..We've not changed at all but the world is really different. So although we feel weird and sad..Let's not change in this fast moving world~^^I love you, friends!!Work hard!!!


6:02am: Now, my body is finally back~ I was like that because of exhaustion and intestines inflammation. But I am alive again with storm-like recovery power~^^Everyone, take care of your health too!!!^^I can now sleep...

No comments:

Post a Comment