Saturday, November 3, 2012

3Nov2012 Sungmin's blog update (2)

Title: Chile's performance daebak~~~
Date: 3 Nov 2012

The Chile performance ended well..
The first performance without Teukie hyung..
I was nervous and worried..

It's very~ interesting and well done!!
We're indeed shiny one stage~
Teukie hyung, are you watching?..

I miss you~
We should tell them about Korea and Korean together!
ㅠㅠWhat a pity.. We're still not perfect yet~
Come back quickly~Because we're doing really well!

We've been to many places overseas but this is the first time at South America..
Like what I've heard, it's a passionate and cool country.
I would like to go to the other South American countries too!!!
Please find us frequentlyNo matter where we go..

Korea, Japan and China fans who are 12 hours ahead of us..
I miss you all so much...I feel like time is moving in an opposite directionㅎㅎ

I'll come back and greet you all handsomely again tomorow^^

No comments:

Post a Comment